Location Reference: 0011
Victorian community centre (South Oxford)
Located about a mile from the centre of Oxford near Hinksey Park. The building used to be the waterworks supplying water to Oxford in the late 1860’s to early 1930’s. Although none of the original machinery remains, there are remnants of the housing still in tact.
Electricity: Domestic mains in parts
Parking: Enough for roughly 5 vehicles
Highlights: Close to river | Close to park | Victorian architecture
Public Transport: Oxford
Council: Oxford City Council
Interested in this location?